Sunday, June 21, 2009

15 Books that have stuck in my Mind

15 Books

1. Charlotte's Web by EB White
2. Beezus and Ramona (and a lot of other Beverly Cleary books)
3. Nana Upstairs, Nana Downstairs (and others by Tomie dePaola)
4. Piper, Pipe That Song Again - a book of poems I got in second grade from the Weekly Reader Book Club
4. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
5. Christy by Catherine Marshall
6. Dawn's Early Light by Elswyth Thane (4 generations of my family have read these; the first series I remember re-reading yearly)
7. One for the Money and the other Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich
8. The Mitford series by Jan Karon
9. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle which led to the others in the collection as well as
10. Meet the Austins by Madeline L'Engle
11. - 16. The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon

2 comments:

  1. I think the only ones I haven't read are 7 and 8, not sure about 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can listen to the Mitford books and can borrow my Stephanie books any time

    ReplyDelete